This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.demo.go-themes.com/cshse. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
To prevent unauthorized access and to maintain data accuracy, CSHSE uses reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects. CSHSE recognizes the importance of safeguarding Personal Information in CSHSE’s possession from theft, inappropriate use or improper distribution. It should, however, be recognized that no company can perfectly protect Personal Information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information (for membership and accreditation applications) that you voluntarily give us via this website, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
In order to use this website,
- A representative of a college, university or community college that wants to apply for membership or accreditation must first complete the application form.
- A CSHSE Member must first complete the registration form to access membership-only information found on the website. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.